Dig out your green clothes!
Funds raised from this event go towards the new “Sensory Garden Playground” at Somerset Children’s Center. They are working to replace their old playground with a nice “Sensory Garden” area where children with multiple handicaps (Autism, Asperger Syndrome, and other communicative disorders) can find an environment that is conducive to rehabilitation and treatment.
- When: 4-8PM, Saturday, March 9th
- Who: Open to the Public
- Where: Watchung Hills Elks Lodge #885
1 Elks Trail, Warren, NJ 07059
- Cost: $15/person for the full dinner, $10/person for the Reuben plate and $8/person for sandwiches (cash only)
- Full dinner: Corned Beef & Cabbage, Carrots, Potatoes and Irish Soda Bread
- Corned Beef Sandwiches served on Pechter’s Rye bread with chips and a pickle
- Coffee and Dessert included – Irish Coffee and other beverages are available at the bar.
- Please contact Kim DeVizio with your questions
- [email protected]
#Elks #BPOE #ElksLodge885 #Elkdom #ElksCareElksShare