Because they’ve done so much for us.
As you may know, Cindy Weber has been struck down with a serious medical condition that has left her bedridden and unable to perform the simplest tasks without help from her husband Ralph. Her road to recovery is a long and costly one, impacting their entire family and all their relationships.
Both are long-time contributing members of the Elks, and it’s time for us to do our part to reflect the Elks motto “Elks Care, Elks Share.”
We have just installed a ramp at their house to enable mobility for Cindy, but there are many other costs for the Webers because of this life-changing event. Won’t you please help contribute by joining us for some pasta?
- When: 1-5PM, Sunday, March 31th
- Who: Open to the Public
- Where: Watchung Hills Elks Lodge #885
1 Elks Trail, Warren, NJ 07059
- Cost: $10/person and $5/child under 5 (cash only)
- Pasta dinner – penne pasta, meatballs, salad, garlic bread
- Food Donations accepted! (see list at the lodge)
- Hosted by Donna Lowell and Donna Clancy.
- Please contact Donna Lowell with your questions at 908-941-6669
#Elks #BPOE #ElksLodge885 #Elkdom #ElksCareElksShare